Monday, October 15, 2007

Write about the Fleur De Lis or New Orleans

We wanted to give our readers a chance to write in something about New Orleans or the fleur de lis. Write to us and tell us why you love the fleur de lis, New Orleans, or some news that we haven't found yet.

You can write about events around town, where you saw your first fleur de is, and anything else that you might feel that our readers would find interesting about fleur de lis fashion news, or New Orleans.

Please keep it clean and respectful. Now comment away! We can't wait to hear from you, and don't forget to subscribe to our blog, and tell your friends about us as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a native of New Orleans and have since moved away because of Katrina. My heart still belongs in New Orleans, but I am unable to return right now. My love for the city and the fleur de lis began long ago and remains strong today. I have fleur de lis pictures in my new home and wear fleur de lis jewelry all the time. Somehow it makes it feel as if I'm not so far away. Thank you for the chance to say a little bit about my hometown.

Jack Payne said...

Been there. Miss it. It's been a long time now, since before Katrina. But, I am sure looking forward.

Ed said...

Been to New Orleans only once. Great place with great people! I stayed on the campus of what was LSU.
Grace and Peace,
Ed